Monday, March 9, 2009

The All-Time Best Sports Prank…?

Everybody loves a good prank. Now to be the pranker is a whole hell of a lot better than being the prankie. We’ve all been on both sides…All can appreciate a good one when we see one. Some stand out more than others. The one which comes to my mind immediately was one I pulled in college, (but of course). I was a student assistant coach/manager for the men’s program. We had this one player…He was 6’4-6’5, 230-pounds plus. He been playing like shit for a stretch as if he was soft…So I figured, you going to play like a soft, candy ass, I’m going to call you out. So before practice one day, I got an Angel Soft toilet paper package…Cut out the words Angel Soft and taped it on the outside of his locker for everybody to see. And best part this particular player was the last one to show up in the locker room…So everybody on the team saw it. Trust me, it doesn’t sound like a good one, but you had to be there.

Point is, when we see or do a classic prank, we remember them like if it was yesterday. While I thought my "Angel Soft" prank was a great one…It’s on no level what you’re about to see. This one truly is in a league of it’s own…And everybody will agree. Almost wants to make me enroll in the University of Maryland.

Looksy…

No comments:

Post a Comment